Initial Guidance – 6 September 2022
Over the past many months, UnWoke Investing has been researching and reporting on “woke” investments and managers, beginning with reporting on Environmental, Social, & Governance scores. Along the way, we’ve made some important discoveries. We will continue to report on far-Left companies and pooled investments that you might wish to avoid.
However, it would not be enough simply to encourage Patriotic, Freedom Loving Free-Market enthusiasts not to invest in “woke.” We’re now curating a list of companies in which we suggest that you should invest. Consider these companies UnWoke!
This list will change from time to time, with updates and company reports. More publicly traded companies worthy of investment will be added.
In order to fund our efforts, we’re offering to help people initiate our guidance. We’ll come up with allocation percentages (this means how much of each company to buy) and help oversee the purchases in your portfolio. After that, you’ll get first look at all our new guidance, real-time, as we update our advice and reports. The first 76 people who choose this route will pay $1,000 per year, flat fee (if this sounds like a lot, take a look at how much you’re paying (woke?) managers now). The next 76 will pay $2,000 per year, flat fee. After that, we’ll post updates.
There is also an option for companies to save money while adding UnWoke options:
For employers/Plan Sponsors: we’re offering to help companies establish Self-Directed Brokerage Window (“SDBW”), establish recommended fiduciary files, notify Participants and Beneficiaries, assess the merits of the plan’s offerings, provide employee education, and other such services, replacing any existing brokers, bank representatives, insurance agents, or sales agencies that may be connected to the plan as Plan Advisors. The first 20 companies that choose this route will pay $10,000 per year, flat fee (if this sounds like a lot, take a look at a current “408(b)(2) Fee Disclosure Statement” illustrating current plan fees). The next 20 will pay $20,000 per year, flat fee. After that, we’ll post updates.
UnWoke Investing – initial guidance
- Academy Sports (ASO) Retailers/Specialty Retailers/Apparel Retailers StockReport Aug-22 www.academy.com
- Kontoor Brands (KTB) Cyclical Consumer Products/Textiles & Apparel/Apparel & Accessories StockReport Aug-22 www.kontoorbrands.com
- Fox Corp. (FOX) Radio & Television Broadcasting TheStreetReport Aug-22 www.foxcorporation.com
- Black Rifle Coffee (BRCC) Food & Beverages StockReport Aug-22 www.blackriflecoffee.com
- Albertsons (ACI) Food & Drug Retail/Distribution StockReport Aug-22 www.albertsons.com
- Bloomin Brands (BLMN) Cyclical Consumer Services/Hotels & Entertainment/Restaurants & Bars StockReport Aug-22 www.bloominbrands.com
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Software & IT Services/Online Services StockReport Aug-22 www.activisionblizzard.com
- Six Flags (SIX) Cyclical Consumer Services/Hotels & Entertainment/Leisure & Recreation StockReport Aug-22 www.sixflags.com/america
- Algoma Steel Group (ASTL) Mineral Resources/Metals & Mining/Iron & Steel StockReport Aug-22 www.algoma.com
- Polaris, Inc. (PII) Cyclical Consumer Products/Liesure Products/Recreational Products StockReport Aug-22 www.polaris.com/en-us
- American Outdoor Brands (SWBI) Cyclical Consumer Products/Liesure Products/Recreational Products StockReport Aug-22 www.aob.com
- Brunswick Corp. (BC) Cyclical Consumer Products/Liesure Products/Recreational Products StockReport Aug-22 www.brunswick.com
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Technology Equipment/Communications Networking StockReport Aug-22 www.juniper.net/us/en.html
- TrueBlue Inc. (TBI) Industrial & Commercial Services/Employment Services StockReport Aug-22 www.trueblue.com
- Sturm, Ruger (RGR) Cyclical Consumer Products/Liesure Products/Recreational Products StockReport Sep-22 www.ruger.com
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Cyclical Consumer Products/Liesure Products/Recreational Products StockReport Sep-22 www.vistaoutdoor.com/brands